So the other night I posted on Facebook that I made chicken and dumplings . Many friends commented how they wanted to come right over..I was like well dinner at my house is crazy.
My littles are usually in my lap eating from my plate then they graduate to a chair...sort of.
See mine start out in the chair and decide oh wow I need to get across to mommy...so yes they will crawl across the table.
Yes I tell them , 'please sit down '
And then I remove them gently . However some are more determine than others.
No I do not spank. Eventually they learn. That is what discipline means 'to teach' . They say it takes a child 500 times to hear and understand something...


Hello Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Did you get the bag of food that we left at your house last week? Did you get our phone calls. I just got an email from Erika, who gave me your blogsight. Feel free to call me.
Love, Therese and children
I DID thank you! I actually called you back! I will call again....
Delete